Tried gmail on my phone recently, a Nokia 6230i.
Just type in http://mail.com/app at your phone web browser.
You will need to download the application for once.
Then, login using ur gmail id and ta dah! done!
I have to say that my phone screen is small, but I am satisfied and impressed that I still can read the mails easily.
Interface is cool, cute.
Accessing emails are easy. Replying is easy. It's fast I have to say.
Way easier than what I expected ~
Thursday, November 16, 2006
1. I found Google Page Creator. It's very cool, with AJAX.
2. I like how it can autosave my file. But I'm doomed to learn that it has limited undo.
How can I stop it from auto saving my file?
3. Google Page Creator can't run on Opera. Not for now.
4. I learned that Firefox 2.0 can restore my session after an improper shutdown. Also, Firefox will now without miss, prompt me for themes/extension updates.
5. I tried Caffe Latte and I love it.