Thursday, November 16, 2006

Today...


1. I found Google Page Creator. It's very cool, with AJAX. 

2. I like how it can autosave my file. But I'm doomed to learn that it has limited undo. 
How can I stop it from auto saving my file?

3. Google Page Creator can't run on Opera. Not for now.

4. I learned that Firefox 2.0 can restore my session after an improper shutdown. Also, Firefox will now without miss, prompt me for themes/extension updates.

5. I tried Caffe Latte and I love it.

Yay!
G'nite...

4 comments:

.eiffel.amani. said...

wow..ur so cool..and bijaksana..
and how come u only discover wat wat latte..when the real gang already in europe?

meglittlemeg said...

yes, too late huh!
let's make a trip there and have a cuppa latte. what say you ayu?

.eiffel.amani. said...

sure... if u come and join me in jb.. we could go training in uk..and meet em..

meglittlemeg said...

hmmm.....JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL JB KL