Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Mid Autumn Festival to everyone...

Happy Mooncake Festival! I woke up eating a slice of mooncake... and felt the festivity around..


Mum cooked some really good meals for us.. One of my all time favourites would be braised mushrooms and chicken feet.. Simply delicious~ Not forgetting, the chicken, prawns, siew yok and vegetables..


And, I'm going to bed later, with another slice of mooncake to wrap this beautiful day..


Happy Mooncake festival to my family and all my beloved friends.. May we enjoy peace and happiness through autumn, winter, spring and summer :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u help tai thong do promotion? kakaka.... got commission bor ? happy moon cake festival....

meglittlemeg said...

hehe.. no la.. I just took pictures of the mooncake boxes at home.. hehe.. nice packaging :)

cre8tone said...

So many types of mooncake boxes...

meglittlemeg said...

oh yea.. many types.. and some are so unique.. but it's all in the mooncake price.. and it's a waste that most are being thrown after that..