Sunday, July 05, 2009

The weekend...

Gotten myself really busy with work in the past few weeks, even working from home on weekends.. The project was completed and deployed last Sunday.. I'm so glad.. It's been so long since I had a relaxing weekend and this weekend has been great, able to spend quality time with my loved ones without having to think of work now and then.. We had morning dim sum leisurely.. we ride around doing chores.. we went to pasar malam.. we walked and shopped and ate some good food. It's really a wonderful time and it's my wish that we can always be happy, that's basically what's priceless to me.. appreciate every moment I had..

Wish you a happy week ahead k!


Unagi Pizza at Pasta Zanmai, Mid Valley


First time seeing a 16% discount in a timepiece shop..

5 comments:

Ah Hong said...

Mac Mac, enjoy more of your time ya. Will call you anytime to go to 'H' or 'R'...haha :D

meglittlemeg said...

hehee, yup... will learn to enjoy more!

Chris said...

Yep 16% looks weird though...LOL

meglittlemeg said...

hehe, indeed! So hard to calculate lol!

KY said...

UNAGI with bone...Beware ya...