Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheesecake ...

Howdy, how's everyone! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and a Happy Holiday!
It's been sometime since I post any food pictures, and even longer since I make something out.. So, during the weekend, the foodie mood in me wants to try for a cheesecake! It seems a safe and easy choice, a recipe from Jamie Oliver.. It's hard to go wrong I guess, no baking! Just put it into the refrigerator and freeze it will do..

Hmm, how it turns out? Ooook la, it turns out way better than my big muffin (KY, Baby & David knows ;)). I guess I can reduce the amount of fat, can minus out the double/thickened cream the next time around and try out some adventurous toppings..

7 comments:

KY said...

Oh...better than your famous muffin? Then considered VERY GOOD de. Why never let me try wo.

vialentino said...

hi Meg ! you blog too...great ler!

Malau said...

ohh..it was good..although i never tasted her muffins..hehe..it was probably better??hehee

meglittlemeg said...

KY: Yea wor, better than the muffin, but yer.rr. bad la u.. ok only la, not VERY GOOD! gr.r.r.r

Hey Johnson.. hehe.. yes I blog, but not a season one! And I do visit your blog too!! hee..

Malau: Hee, you wouldn't wanna try the muffin!

Ah Hong said...

I want to try, place an order liao ya. Please make a muffin for my biffday..hehe

meglittlemeg said...

hehee, can't make it on time for ur birthday ler... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

hehe, paiseh ler, let me sharpen the skills first k...

KY said...

Malau, don't think you have chance to try the famous muffin anymore since Meg's skill is reaching another level now. I wanna learn bake!!! When!!!