Monday, April 03, 2006

My First day in Digi Telecommunications

Today is my first day at Digi, it was generally good admist all the mix feelings.. i was pretty scared the day before, that I will not get used to the environment, people, work or just anything there.. it's my second job and venturing into a new field makes me even more nervous..

But once there, I got to know the first colleague who is new too, Ling Ling.. feelings more stable now... I have a companion, and she is really helpful and friendly..

Then, i got a PC and was given some Oracle books to practice the SQL and PL/SQL ... interesting and always wanted to learn it.. sit and read.. time pass.. read and sit .. time pass.. lunch time, my team mates brought me out for lunch at KFC, Giant.. hehe.. (my worries of lunching alone is now gone) and then, back to office.. sit and read.. and forgotten to mention the many trips to water dispenser and the toilet...

time pass, 6pm... but .. another worry emerge.. is the jam bad ? what way can I use other than Federal Highway? Kesas is a big round, but there's no jam.. oh man.. im in a dilemma again..
Waited for Ling Ling, and time pass.. 7pm.. ok.. time to go home.. I make the decision. Follow Federal Highway.. yeah i know it might be a BAD, yes really BAD decision, but i just follow my instinct.. its already 7pm, i guess people would have reached home...

GOD Bless... surprisingly no jam ! so smooth.... i reach within 30 mins.. is it this smooth around 7pm everyday? anyone? if it's this smooth everyday, I would rather in the office till 7pm...

yawnn... late already.. now cant stay up too late, tomorrow have to wake up early..
People said "Chou tsui chou hei"... really have to sleep lor..

ganbatte for a more productive and fun day tomorrow!

take care friends.
megmeg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Good luck in your new job. I'm sure you'll do well.

Jay.