Sunday, April 02, 2006

My Last Day in Open Source Systems

31st March was my last working day with Open Source Systems, OSS. After 4 years & 11 months of service. Make it 5 years .. sounds longer.. I was happy the time I submit my resignation letter... honeymoon abit for 2 months (resignation period).. and finally the day came. Well, the biggest thing I will miss is my wonderful colleagues, there's Farul Manager, Ayu Best Partner in Crime, Maggie san, and the rest of the hensem n pretty ones... There's just one person I wouldnt miss in the company .. I prefer not to broadcast 'the' name.. else, 'the' person will sue me.

I never thought that I will cry.. coz, I still can see my colleagues, now I prefer to call friends rather than ex-colleagues. I can still find time to lunchie / dinner with them or swim..
My male colleague who sits in front of me, fondly known as Et played some kind of Auld Lang Syne songs
My neighbour, the 'elegant' Maggie-san cried...
Ayu will look to me, and tell me many many memorable stories we shared, and times we together thru kaya and kayap.. ... :(
Imagination and emotions took place
Then, we all burst ! booo hoooo hooooo...

Just can't imagine the different situation on Monday, starting in a new place . All will change after 5 years..

The friends I make here are just too nice, Im not sure if I can find the same great quality of people here, but they are always a part of my life now..

Dear friends, we will always keep in touch. Now I will blog more often, because I want to keep in touch with you !
Again, sorry kalo ada silap dan salah... takecare and thanks a bunch!

2 comments:

.eiffel.amani. said...

you got me miss me tak???
i got new partner bih hua...
hehhee but u still the best :D

meglittlemeg said...

hehe.. got le.. i miss everyone ... but missssssssssssssss u the most lorr...