Monday, June 26, 2006

Thieves o thieves

It was a late Saturday night, I reached home after supper around 12pm... My brother also went out for supper&watching footie at mamak and reached home around 1am.

An hour pass.

It was 2pm. I heard a woman's voice. Shouting "No, No" and then a speeding motorcycle's sound.

Gosh, I jump out from my bed and rush down and open the door and true to my beliefs, another snatch thief case. It's just 4 doors away from my house and I can feel the situation as if I'm in her shoe's, from her shriek and narrowly being a possible victim times before.

Another case. With my pillow still in my hand, I can see all my surrounding neighbours coming out for her and talking and comforting her. She just reached home and about to open the main gate when the thieves took opportunity.

I silently thank GOD that only her belongings are stolen and not a life is stolen.
What a world I am in.

Prevention is better than cure.

If Im the king of the king of the king of world, I would ask that all the snatch thieves, and rapers be punished with life sentence.
Why so harsh?
Because, with these people around, we will live in fear, everyday. Worst still, we will lost our lives because of their action. GOD will punish them, I know for sure. But for now, what should we do?

I can't sentenced them for life. Till, the day I asked GOD, please take good precaution everyday.

From my experience,

1. Please lock your car door the moment you are in it. Be it in parking lot, outside your house, just drop your friend off or in Sahara. Even if you didn't see a single human. Just lock the door!
(I was in my car outside my house, about to go to work. Waving bye bye to my sis. A motorcycle suddenly stop few steps in front of my car and the pillion rider runs towards my car. I quickly lock my car door. He tried to open it and I looked at him. Thank GOD he run away when he cant open it. I was stunned & shocked like h**)

2. If you reached home and need to open the main gate, look at your surrounding. If you see any suspicious people especially two people on a bike, drive another round or call someone out in your house to open the door for you. They are very much in the category of thieves (Sorry for those who sincerely loves to ride in pairs). These people mainly hides near a car / park next to trees, switch on the high head lights and drive slower to see any suspects hiding nearby.

3. If you see someone following you (yes, please be observant) don't drive back home and thought you can rush into your house faster than them. Drive to the nearest police station. Yes I did that myself, I don't want to be sorry. I even make a police report. I'm glad the police entertain me and kudos for them! Please ladies & men, don't drive home. Just go to the police station.

Hope these reminders are useful for you and till then, I prayed for justice and hope everyone live in peace and harmony.

Take care all, see ya!

No comments: