Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Expect the Unexpected

I have some really bad problems at home starting from 2 weeks back. I got really dissapointed and sad and it struck me how some things does not and will not happen as we expected.

Too many things in the world are beyond our expectations. The optimist will love it and the pessimist will curse it. I thought I was an optimistic person all this while, trying to put aside all the bad things, and focus on the 'good things of life'. Well, we cant control when the bad things will happen... "Since we have to live each day, why not go through each day with a smile... And I do learn something from the heaps of powerpoint files in my mailbox on how to be a high EQ person.

Until this situation struck me. And I "lost" my optimist self.

For a while.

I really wish to get back my optimist self.

2 comments:

Mamapinkie said...

May Yee...reenaz here..what's troubling you dear...i hope your days will be sunny and cheerful again cause u don deserve to be sad cause you're such a wonderful person...anyway, u take care kay dear...

meglittlemeg said...

yes, reeny.. thanks for ur concern!

I'm ok now, I found back my optimist self..

Everyone has problems once a while, but after the rain, the sky will be clear and beautiful once again.

Reeny, together we be tough ok & takecare!