Saturday, August 19, 2006

Time to blog...

I'm back with blogging, and with this, I am back to my self.. I found back "my" self ! For my beloved friends who wish me well and concern during the bad times, thank you so much! Yes, it's you.

I really appreciate you all and im so lucky to have you around me !

Last week, my ex-colleague Shirley left Malaysia for Germany to pursue her Masters in IT.. and since arriving, I'm pretty sure she is enjoying life now in UK ;) Girl, wish you all the best yea, and always miss your blurness here at home! And I will always check out your blog.. i lurve all the pics in it.. wow.. A picture sure means a thousand words!

I gotta go off now for a haircut...
But I'll be back, coz I have more to write.. yooooo

4 comments:

.eiffel.amani. said...

welcome back ahyi..

meglittlemeg said...

.. im back to the world ..

.eiffel.amani. said...

ahyi..post ur new hair laaaaaa

ngyahloon said...

apa jadi, meg? glad your back..kekeke