Friday, September 22, 2006

Redwire Jeans ! Gotcha... Have RM1000 to spare?

I saw this jeans appearing on the papers the other day, few weeks back.. can't remember how much it is, but should be close to RM1000... Really, it's not just another pair of jeans.


According to Levi's, it's the next big thing in the music and fashion industry :)
O well, i gotta agree. It's cool. Quite cool. So cool... Something new.

I would like wear it when I'm going travelling. It will be hassle free as I do not need to carry ipod separately. I can now push the joystick to control the songs, very handy indeed. The retractable headphone means no more wires dangling around...

Once you remove the retractable earphones and obviously your ipod, then you can wash your jeans (that's if you believe in washing your jeans) ;o)

But, since I'm a sane and low income fella, I really can't afford to have this jeans! My brain will kill my heart if I go and buy this.

But, it's nice to see Levi's coming out with this jean. Hey, it's cool!

And, please check out the Levi's Redwire Jeans website. I love it as much as the Redwire jeans.

More pictures

4 comments:

.eiffel.amani. said...

hey who knows..maybe u'll get them for your bday present soon.. kan?

meglittlemeg said...

hehe, i dont want it ! no no no no no no no no no
.............

you know I don't want it !

please... no no no no no no

.eiffel.amani. said...

but i tot u say in ur blog..u want it???
;)

meglittlemeg said...

i want it but i also don't want it... huahuahua ... im so cute!