Friday, July 18, 2008

Durian Night..


Wow.. brother bought some durians today... and me and pop doing what we do best.. Yes, opening the durians.. It's been a while since we had this 'activity'. We used to buy durians back in one piece.. It reminds me of the time we spent with my late aunty (Ku Cheh). But those are sweet memories. Today, I felt her appearance.. How I miss her.. I hope she is well wherever she is now. Rest in peace Ku Cheh.. I miss you.

So, back to the durians, they are great! Simple delicious.. Juicy and fleshy, as big as my palm, and they are just amazing..

Care for some?
durian puffs @ The Gardens
durian desserts @ Gohtong Jaya
durian cake @ Plaza Damansara

2 comments:

Meg said...

is that durian season now, yoooooooooooooo.. juicy .... lao hao sui

meglittlemeg said...

hehe.. yes.. many durians at this time... hee.. my sister said, there's a RM1/durian in kampung...