Monday, August 04, 2008

Singapore trip 25th - 30th July 2008


Inside a First Coach bus
Bangsar - Novena Square RM 45
Novena Square - Bangsar RM 75





Hortpark theme gardens.
I didn't really do justice to the beautiful park, as I forgotten to capture pictures on the theme gardens (Been busy admiring them)




At Bugis Street on a Sunday, little Taiwan food fair is going on. Packed with lots of people queueing up for snacks, longest queue comes from the 'Smelly Tofu' stall.. euw...




At Singapore Zoo, I thoroughly enjoyed myself here..





Desserts on a sunny day in Chinatown





Singapore Garden Festival 2008




Hmm..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

May I know what bus do you use for KL-SG? Thank you.

meglittlemeg said...

hi there,

I took first coach. Departure is at their office in bangsar, near bangsar lrt station (7-11).

Bus is comfortable. Ample space.. Personal tv, u can purchase earphone from their office or bring your own.