Tuesday, November 18, 2008

for being early

i'm in a room. Attending an awareness program that will be starting in 10mins but just few of us here.. So i really have nothing much to do and resorted to my little blog. Now i know why i'm late most of the time. Hee.

This morning while driving to work i saw a police car that has the siren and lights on and flashing.. I guess that's a sign that says 'clean the path civilians, i'm at work'. Hee. I really always wonder where are they rushing to. Have you?
My reasons:
1. They are rushing to catch thieves or robberies or kidnapping or murder case.
2. They are rushing to help in some accidents.
3. They are on call by some diplomats or politicians or anyone that have say on their job.
4. They are late for work (courtesy of wernn)
5. They just like the fun of it.

Do u think i get them right? Any police uncles out there can enlighten me? But guess not, mines not a political blog, they wont be interested one.. Hee..

Ten minutes liow. People still not much.. I should just go shopping..

8 comments:

KY said...

My guess, they might be just rushing for their breakfast for ciggy time. If I have that siren thingy and of course can use it legally, I will use it all the time. I don't have to stuck in the traffic and all those stupid drivers will give their way, what a nice country.

Malau said...

hahh..see, ky agrees with me..hehe

.:: Ant ::. said...

In the US, they are rushing for their donuts & americano coffee. Here, it's mamak teh& nasi lemak roti canai.

Their time is precious, they need time to finish compulsory chores and have enuf time to "cari makan". LOLZ can post this lar... since u r sure they will not visit ur site. :)

meglittlemeg said...

muahahhaa... u three no good la.. how can u say the enforcements like that wan.. aiya..

meglittlemeg said...

aiks, I havent finish typing..
ok la, if no policemen explains to us here, then I'm convince to take in the ugliest reasons on earth!

Meg said...

kekeke. u all so bad. say something good about your country lar :P

meglittlemeg said...

kakaka.. no ubat to cure them liow one..

KY said...

No la. Just that I haven't seen any good things that I could proud of. Show me!!