Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend..


It's a much awaited weekend, that I will be going for dimsum buffet with my family at Kin Ma Restaurant, Palace of Golden Horses. I've been thinking about it almost everyday..

Finally, it's the day, and happy as a bee, we went for our brunch. I always love family gatherings. I love my family !!


Then, we went to Galeri Petronas, KLCC for the artwork showcase. This time shows photographs taken by Soraya Yusof Talismail entitling Imaging Selfs. Also on display is the blog drawings from Mazen Kerbaj. It was also made 'true to life' with some sound effect... which was actually the recording he recorded on the balcony of his apartment block, the night the bombing began in Beirut.

And, we wrap it off (while waiting for the rain to stop) in Kinokuniya browsing through the wide range of wrapped books.. including one of my favourites, Tin Tin.

8 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Ahhhhh another happy family outing that I've heard of today. How nice! :)

Have a wonderful new week ahead! ^_^

meglittlemeg said...

hi anton... actually what name should we address you best? Hehe.. Yea yea..

Hope you have a great week ahead too! Take good care..

.:: Ant ::. said...

Someone complained that "biologicalclockticking" wuz too long.... so i've made it easier. Anton or Anthony is kewl! :) p/s the "aka" is used for easy transition. hehe

meglittlemeg said...

hahaa... okok anton!

cewee said...

IS THAT the restaurant u recommend me before? How's the food? Worth the money?>

sharon

meglittlemeg said...

yup, that's the one. My father said food was good (means it's good wor!)

Value for money ok la.. got dim sum, sashimi, lamb, cooked chinese dishes. dim sum has fresh prawns. No sharksfin, no abalone, no birds nest.

It's sort of like food = 45++, environment = good+
family gathering = priceless..
hehe...

Unknown said...

Aiks.. you love tin tin?? I visit tin tin shop in Brussels. If I know you love him, i would have get you something of tin tin from Brussels, the country where tin tin origins from..:P Sigh.. too late now..

meglittlemeg said...

ah, yesyes, I always go borders and read their Tin Tins.. hehe.. since young young time, i suka read.. hehe gila gila one..

Hehe, it's ok la.. no need buy anything la, just like to read their adventures only..