Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Have you ever ...

been pissed, angry, frustrated, dissapointed and felt like crying when u type a whole long paragraph and then the browser failed on u and suddenly closes and the whole paragraph is gone? And you can't find it even if you open up the whole MON / CPU!

I HAVE! Few days back, I wanted to put up a post here, typing it wholeheartedly with emotions, my browser suddenly went off to thin air.. I don't know why. Maybe it just can't accept my loooooonnng, really loooooooooooong post.

So, forget about it. I off my PC and go to bed. I will not post what I plan to post that day!
Not until I can forgive my browser..

See you tomorrow...

4 comments:

.eiffel.amani. said...

maybe u just need a new pc heh

meglittlemeg said...

hehe, no need new PC la, i think its just playing & testing my patience..

ah, you know, today the same thing happen to me in the office. I was all done and wanted to click on Save, then.. IE magically vanish into the thin air... wow!!! MAGIC!!!

Relax! I've experienced enough of this. I walked off and went for lunch! Im not going to be pissed over a *&@*#^@ machine.

ngyahloon said...

Use firefox ah moi

meglittlemeg said...

but.. but .. i am already using Firefox.