Sunday, May 14, 2006

Im waiting patiently, for the best things are here to come, very soon...

Ya, I am counting the days.. I have to say never in my life I had this feeling... Im counting to the days till I'm heading to the cinema for The Da Vinci Code ! Wow... its been a year since we waited for this movie... and yes, its finally coming... but I hope the movie is just as good as the book! Though through years, I learn not to expect to much from movies, for the bigger the expectation, the bigger the dissapointment.. However it is, I hope to spend a good 2 hours in my life on this !

YES YES YES!

Today, I was checking my old interesting mails, those that I kept for pleasure reading and found this interesting.. Share with you here..

Leonardo da Vinci could actually write with one hand and draw with the other hand at the SAME time.
Leonardo da Vinci invented the scissors
Leonardo da Vinci was a vegetarian
Leonardo da Vinci was dyslexic and he often wrote backward

interesting...

He himself is a piece of art, that creates a lot of other interesting arts for us. Arts after so many hundreds of years for us to admire... I am not a true art expert / die-hard art lover but I've seen his beautiful Mona Lisa piece at the Louvre. If my memory does not fails me, the home of Mona Lisa was in the first floor of the Denon Gallery. I was pacing towards the painting and was eager to see the painting in such a close distance. I want to know how the painting can captured the heart of so many people, and soon, my heart...

The sight truly beholds me. There are throngs of people surrounding the painting unlike some other also beautifully painted ones. There is a bullet proof glass cabinet that protects the painting. And surprisingly, the small size of the painting. Mona Lisa greeted me with her smile. The smile I long for. The smile that comes from a woman who is sincere, but seems to be hideous. The eyes that look at me from left to right and as if she can see through me and talking to me. She seems to know something, but she is not telling me. That's my feeling. That's what I can feel from Mona Lisa. What can you feel?

Different people will have different views, but do you all think that Leonardo is trying to give some messages in his works? Well, not trying to speculate / investigate into some mysteries few hundred years back, but oh well, its just interesting to think creatively. Leave me a comment...

Till then, another week to go for the opening of The Da Vinci Code :)

2 comments:

.eiffel.amani. said...

hoyeeeeeeeh... we are going together getherrrr hoyeeeehh...
stupid me..i should have gone to paris with u..stupid stupid stupid ayu!

meglittlemeg said...

hehe, not stupid, I wish can go again, then we can go together gether! yummy....