Tuesday, May 16, 2006

slow ? or undecided ?

I dread the morning when I have to drive to work, along with some bad / plain #&^(@* drivers.

I dread it even more when I meet slow and undecided men drivers. It's not like i have discriminations towards men but, as of today, I have made that decision.

SLOW, UNDECIDED drivers are mostly men.
To be fair, men make good F1 drivers too. So men, please keep reading...

I doesn't know why, but I always drive alongside some slow undecided drivers.

SLOW in my definition is driving on the fast lane at 60kmph.
UNDECIDED is when the driver doesnt know where to go, which is turning left / going straight / turning right. So they will swerve from left to right, right to left and so on and so forth for times I lost count. Doing all this on the fast lane.

If that's not enough to drive my blood pressure high up, they will just cruise leisurely in between the middle and fast lane. Their car is just right in the middle of the white lines that was meant to say, the DIVIDER. Please dont stay on top of the divider...

duh... Humpty Dumpty...

Their act are really hazardous to the other road users, like me and the motorcylist. Most of the time, the motorcyclist will do justice by honking them, or giving the famous hand sign.

Hope that people can get more considerate, alert, selfless and please, just make a decision on where you want to move on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were my superwoman

.eiffel.amani. said...

some ppl just dun have the sense of urgency...they shud start saman ppl who are too slow.. which often cause massive jam.. huh (&^%^*%#!&%#^%^&%( them!!!!!