Thursday, January 01, 2009

Dear Friends

To all of my dear friends,

Today marks the start of a new year.. 2009
It meant the start of a new chapter, a new beginning..
I wish that you will find happiness and cherish the moments..
I wish that good health and luck be with you throughout the year..
And that contentment be the way of life..

Forgive me for all the wrongdoings I've done on you..
To let you know that I don't mean it and that I cherish each one of you..

From the sounds of the fireworks, to the peace of the night.. let's walk our life journey together..

Happy New Year 2009

4 comments:

Meg said...

I LOVE YOU , BIG , kekeke... kacau ya. I wish you a happy new year to u and yup, let's walk the life journey together, hope the friendship grow till old old, bak tao dou lou ;P

meglittlemeg said...

hehe yes yes !!! muahssssssssssss

KY said...

Happy New Year..And I knew you love me so much 1...no need announce to whole world la..hehe.

meglittlemeg said...

eleh......... but oh yeah!! i do love you guys!!!