Sunday, January 11, 2009

Second week of January...

It's just the 2nd week of 2009.. but I felt that this has been the most challenging start of a new year in my life..

It must be because I started the first day of 2009, working in the office and because of that, I missed Wernn's friend wedding dinner #they served good food e.g lamb and good wine.

Almost each of the workdays, I stayed late in office (because I need to support financial year end closing). On the second Sunday, I'm in office again, fixing and fixing. And on top of this, everyone starts calling me needing this and that urgently. All I hear is urgent.. #as if I can clone myself

Very sien working and working.. Sakit badan dy.. I wish Chinese New Year will come soon!

Forgotten to mention too, that I got trapped in a lift for slightly more than an hour last Friday.. darn.. It's just like in the movies i.e the lift shakes grr.r.g.r..rr.r and with dust falling down.. but the lights are still on.. hee.. It's my first encouter, luckily I'm not alone, with 2 friends and a stranger. We felt so separated from the world.. In the end, we have to be pulled up and out, Bomba also came.. After that "ordeal" (teehehe..), we bought toto,magnum and 1+4D, and we win nothing la... adui!


3 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Chinese New Year lagi sakit badan, with so much to do.

At least it is a happy sakit badan then, i suppose! ^_^

+Ant+

KY said...

eh....so cham 1. Take care and remember to spend time with your love ones. :)

meglittlemeg said...

oh yea, I rather sakit badan coz play eat sleep lots from CNY.

Ya, extra time always catch up.. in the end sacrifice my sleep... auww.w..w my eye bag!