Saturday, January 17, 2009

weekend holiday! Off from work

yes.. Im now so grateful that i don hafta work on weekends.. I helped mum cleaning up the fridge for the coming CNY. #But i have yet to clean my room.. Will, (I mean must) do that pretty soon.

Now I'm over at the salon with a hair cut and put some colour and treatment to my hair.. It's getting too boring now while waiting..

But later will be going for annual plant shopping at Sg. Buloh.. Hee.. Then to low yat and watching movie..

Need to put pressure on these guys here.. boring liow.. sien!

Back soon ya..

[10.04pm]I'm back..
Phew... It was tiring.. Went to Sg. Buloh and bought a big kumquat plant for mum.. It has a nice form as Wernn said, many kumquats, nice colours.. Love it. Gonna decorate it with some red red ribbons for the coming Chinese New Year.. Me & Wernn bought some potted plants too..



By the time we reached home, rested for a while, before we went out for dinner with Meg.. She bought us many many food! Otak-otak, 'kai chai peng', 'wong lai peng' #sounds like someone's name hor and more biscuits!! Thanks Super Meg!

After a decent modest dinner at Payathin food court, we went to Low Yat to get Wernn's external harddisk. Met this funny but with character salesman. Deal done in 5 mins. Super efficient both seller and buyer.

Back home! Mission accomplished today, but didn't have the time for Ip Man movie. Wqnted to watch this, and moreover, everyone says it is good.. Must make some time out for this movie.. seriously.. You watched it yet?

Above all, I also received gifts from my dearest friend.. Hee... Thank you for the bag(s), the key chain(s) and the unique playful earring!! Thank you so much! And the most wonderful of all, is the early angpow I get from you! Hehe, I was smiling outside, and laughing inside.. Hehe, you remembered how I always long for your angpow! Hehe.. Because of the thoughts that came in the angpow is priceless... Thank you my dear friend! Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and hubby!

6 comments:

KY said...

Wah..saloon ade WiFi? Not bad wo. Happy hair cutting and shopping ya.

meglittlemeg said...

no wifi ma... no 3g...

I used the power I get from Heroes..

Malau said...

hehe..u should frame the cash note she gave u for angpow..hehe..

meglittlemeg said...

hehe, why frame le? but actually i kept it in my drawer... same like those angpow nice nice one, i also keep it.. next time no money, can use those 'petty cash'

hehe..

Unknown said...

Next time i should give u pounds instead.. since you like to keep...

meglittlemeg said...

haha.. yes yes wor.. i like to keep one.. hehe.. i still stash them 'somewhere' ;) hehe ;)