Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A click a day

When I get the time to hook on Internet, there's 1 website that I'll first open up. Whether I connect from laptop or mobile. This one website is http://www.thebreastcancersite.com.

It's been a norm for me to click on the "Click Here to Give - it's FREE" button.
Apparently after clicking, sponsors will pay for mammograms for women in need. I believed in that, just like how I believed the importance of mammograms. Mammography is a low-dose X-ray examination that can detect breast cancer and the earlier it is detected, the higher survival rate it is. It is advisable that women age 40 onwards start going for mammogram test. We may be fortunate, that we can afford to pay for the fees, but not all women are blessed with this privilege.

I hope this click can help them, wherever they are.

No comments: