Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

Today, I received an airmail from the States! I was happy to see it and guess that it as to be from Wah Nui... Hehe... Girl, thank you for the beautiful card, which has the word 'JOY' in bright red green Christmas colour. It seems to be long since receiving physical greetings card, thanks to the era of Internet technology. So, getting one is always special!

Thanks Wah Nui, I wish the same to you, that you stay happy and healthy all the way and may GOD bless you. Enjoy your Christmas, I hope it's gonna be a white Christmas for you!

To all my dearest friends, early Christmas greetings from me, wishing each one of you a great Christmas & New Year, and happy holidays. May the year of 2009 brings you closer to your dreams and stay healthy always.

2 comments:

KY said...

So niceeee

meglittlemeg said...

;) yea.a.a..a.a.a.a.a.a.