Saturday, December 13, 2008

Reuse & Recycle..

My mum brings out our own Tupperware when she buys our take-away meals. Mum separates our rubbish type especially bottles and aluminum tins. Mum also do house cleanings and will pack the things that can be recycle and call the recycle guy to pick it up. Mum is really Mum and I'm gonna learn from mummy dearest...

My part??
I had make it a habit now to bring my own bags out during shopping..
It was kind of a 'shiok' sendiri feeling I have when I don't need to bring home new plastics bags when doing marketing / shopping..

I bring at least two - one in case for wet stuffs, and another for dry stuffs. When doing marketing, I will definitely need a bigger one.. My workplace gave us one big recycle bag, so, it is really handy. But now, most shopping center has their own recycle bags and can be purchased on the spot. I'm also hoping that they start to charge a fee for plastic bags given out.

I really hope that more people will start to reuse and recycle, and if everyone can do a little bit, it will make a whole lot of differences..

Let's reuse and recycle!

6 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Good gurl!!! ^_^

+Ant+

Meg said...

keke.. we are go go go go GREEN.

meglittlemeg said...

yeayea! Greeeeeennn like ... rumput

KY said...

Green....like sayur!! One way to help reduce the usage of plastic bag....is STOP SHOPPING!!!

meglittlemeg said...

that's so wrong la.. you can't stop yourself from crossing the road because you afraid of get hit by car, we have to cross the roads carefully.. Make sense hor? I think I'm starting to act my age... hehe

so, we can't stop shopping, we shop.. erk.. smartly?

KY said...

Yawor...u started sound like my father de...eeee...aging.
True...next time we go shop, make sure u bring own bad ya, and carry for mine as well..