Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bits and Pieces ...

Over the week...

I ate some preserved guavas bought from the snacks counter in Jusco supermarket.. It's one of the best I've ever tasted. Not dry, but it's kinda juicy and fresh. Yummy....Yummy. But can't consume too much of it.. Just for snacks once a while should be fine le.... Priced at RM2.09/100gm.




I finally signed up for Facebook! After so long.. hee




I read about the new toilet bowl concept restaurant in Queensbay Mall Penang. Remember seeing some Taiwanese restaurants that has this concept long ago.. oo, now it's in Malaysia. The food appearance looks pretty acceptable ;) Not sure if they have faeces shape ice-creams like those in Taiwan.. hee..





I tested out my new phone and its EDGE connection via Bluetooth. It doesn't work. Could be caused by some security settings? So, I plugged in the USB cable and tried connection via Nokia PC Suite. Voila, I got a connection using the USB modem and it's much faster from my usual Bluetooth connection. I'm so happy...






Finally, a happy note .. Jessie got married to Cheng after 5 years of courtship. I wish them both a happy ever after and contented life.



2 comments:

Mamapinkie said...

May Yee, don't forget to add me in facebook ya ;) just type my full name and you'll find me...

Anonymous said...

WHY that 2 guys at the bottom...so good looking. Who are they? Really good looking...