Monday, May 26, 2008

Over the weekend .. Foodz.z.

I was browsing through my PC & cleaning up some stuff. I found some pictures I've taken some time back while having dinner. Now, I've got the time to post it and share with you..


Restaurant Yue Yee Chai, opposite Shaw Parade, beside Public Bank was closed. Buttt... they sort of re-open it a few shops down the block over the corner (near to the traffic light towards Berjaya Times Square). The place is brightly lighted and the food tastes just as good. The dishes were served pretty fast too.






We ordered fried keow tiow, mushroom noodle and kangkung belacan. It was delicious.







These 2 pictures were taken from Sek Hou restaurant, near to the GSC cinema (3rd floor) in Berjaya Times Square.


The restaurant name means 'Eat Good' and I do agree with them. The food were served in a generous portion and by looking at the menu, we are definitely spoilt for choices. You get some western and eastern meals and their drinks menu are quite special.


The unique thing is that, they have meals that are specially prepared for the health conscious. At an affordable price, you get to taste herbal soups and noodles. I will take more pictures of their latest menu the next time I'm there...



Over the weekend...


Also went to visit Ayu and family in JB.. Hehe, they are one growing happy family and it's nice to see them again after a looong time. Ayu remains the hot cheeky and cute Ayu (I wonder if she ever grows old). Raul is a cute lil child .. sleeping and waking up .. and his eyes though is not as big as mine yet, but very soon, I know, he will catch up just like his big bro.


Too bad, I didn't get to take any pictures of lil Raul, coz we were busy talking and talking and eating (thanks Ayu for the best mee rebus).. I'm so glad we manage to made the trip to visit Ayu and family, it was a fun and happy trip.. and that's a great quality time I've had.

Just manage to capture some sunset pictures and the chocolate from Ayu, that keep us awake and energize till our dinner at around 930pm.


No comments: