Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thank you my dear friend


She was very thoughtful.. On our 10 years of friendship, she bought me the delicate and beautiful Coach wristlet. I have never owned any purse at that heavy price tag.
I was overwhelmed, dumbstruck, happy, touched, happy again and all the feelings all over again.
I noticed myself just staring at the wristlet. Smilling, and staring.
The only reason why I acted that way, I'd figure is because I was happy that I received it from my friend so faraway, yet so close to my heart. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me. Friendship forever.
~
our friendship is now 10 years old,
but we are still young thou..
we went through life's ups and downs
and our friendship has became my crown..
10 years had passed just like that
It's time to tell you, you're the best..
~

1 comment:

Chris said...

Ini mesti Lu's kerja ni...hehehe