Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cleaning my cabinet

Tonight, I suddenly had the urge to clean up my cabinet.. and among those I found inside are papers and tonnes of papers, envelopes, and more papers. (Not sure why I'm keeping them, but I know I need to recycle them.. the time is finally here.. hehe)


So, I go through and found many 'red bombs' from all my beloved friends.. But I think the majority came from last year, 2007 where I had a lot of friends getting married and I'm invited to share the big day with them! And I still have their wedding invitation card! It was nice going through it.. hee.. and these are some of it.. hehee.. :)


4 comments:

blueapple said...

Saw the card of mine. U sure u will continue to keep ah? :)

Thanks for coming and sharing that special day.

I hope u like the jimui's gift.

Take care

meglittlemeg said...

hehee.. i will keep till Chinese New Year la... (the next spring cleaning) hehe..

Yea, like the jimui's gift. Thanks a lot ler... :)

Happy New Wed Life!

Anonymous said...

Why I didn't see mine? Mm..make sure next post have mine k.

-Hensem KY

Anonymous said...

oh yea, im so willing to post yours up le! As long as you send it to me! Hee. I make sure i post it big big here. Hee. So when you getting married.. With ms. B?