Monday, April 13, 2009

Driving home..

Today, I left office around 7+.. Traffic was good, because it's getting late and furthermore it's a Monday.. Everyone's still blue and should have left office earlier..

Normally around this time (around 8pm), there's something I will always see (90% of the time)... Hehe, don't worry, it's just the cops.. Tonight, I saw 2 of them by the roadside talking to the driver.. di da di da.. poor them, kena again.. It's quite easy to spot them at this hour, I guess because it's their end-of-shift hours? I just guess that..
I notices a lot of the police bikes cruising around highway/town at this time. Maybe they're going home, so while they're at it, my as well check out illegal looking drivers/drivers talking on phone but without handsfree/drivers sms-ing/people speeding away..

Do you guys notice this too near your area? Be careful ya when you are driving around 8pm, who knows, they're watching us!

6 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

I think I did remember an earlier post by you chiding the police. Unhappy again with them kah? LOLZ

Sometime i wonder who the crooks really are?
You have a supporter in me then. ^_^
+Ant+

meglittlemeg said...

Did i!??! I can't remember and defintely can't control myself.. must not overdo it.. hehe..
But it's happening so often, can't stop bragging about it.

Crooks, yea.. who knows..
Gimme 5!!

Ah Hong said...

Remember now they can saman the pirated cd in car...beware

meglittlemeg said...

wa... can wan ar? pirated CD also can saman? oo.. really dunno about this wor.

Ah Hong said...

Yaya...nowadays even got news about saman pirated cd. RM10K per keping. So better housekeep our car..

Unknown said...

kaka, the policeman that you put is so cute eh.