Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's weekend!

Woke up early this morning around 7am to bring my nephew to school. Mum was attending to her garden and waking up early was great. I get to breath in fresh air, listening to the birds chirping, saw people jogging and brisk walking around the taman, maids washing their owner's cars. It's just wonderful walking around, clearing our mind from stressful stuff and appreciating the beautiful things in life..

Have you stop by to smell the flowers today? Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Your flowers in the pic has no smell leh! hahaha

I prefer to squish the kumquat and take a whiff of the orangy smell.

Happy Easter Meg! ^_^
+Ant+

meglittlemeg said...

hehe, Happy Easter Day to you too!
Oh yea, no smell wo, then maybe you go and smell the one in your garden now!! quick quick.. really refreshing..
I wanna taste the kumquat too! hehe,

Squish all of it, and add some assam boi? Yum...

KY said...

Weekend was OK la. Next time I come over to your house on sunday morning la. No such feel at my house le. keke

meglittlemeg said...

hehehe, sure or not, ur garden no flowers? You always wake up early one, sure got that feel....

my house got many sour mango, want ga?

KY said...

My house doesn't have such a nice garden ma. Maybe I should start doing some gardening..like your parents do. Sour mango? I'm enough sour oledi wo..eating those will make me worse..

meglittlemeg said...

hehe, yea i tot you said u wanted to do gardening the other day? hehe...
enough sour r? aiks..
you very sour meh?